Welcome UOW SOC208 ‘Cities, Communities and Families', SOC327 'Emotions, Bodies and Society' and SOC234 'Social Research Methods' Students! I will post comments and links on this site relevant to these subject throughout the semester. You can see and respond to these (and to any other comments) by clicking 'Posts' link in the header menu above, or by searching for your subject and tut comments in the search box below. You will need to enter #S208UOW17 or #S327UOW17 or #S234UOW17 in the search box, along with your week (e.g. #Wk1). Good luck in Week 1!
Research and Commentary
I research and comment on a range of sociological topics, including emotions, gender, social support and contact, trust and social capital. Please follow the publications, grants and media links in the header menu above for more details.
Search Posts and Comments here
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Men’s emotions in Australia: what new survey data says August 24, 2017
- SOC234 2017 Lab11 – Mossvale July 19, 2017
- SOC234 2017 Lab1 – Mossvale July 19, 2017
- SOC234 2017 Lab11 – Bega July 19, 2017
- SOC234 2017 Lab1 – Bega July 19, 2017